Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Cat




She's a lovely girl, I pick her up in May 2010 at the market place. She was about2 to 3 weeks old then. Actually she was dump there by someone together with several other kittens, but this little kitten somehow caught my attraction. She keep coming near me and rubbing my legs and she refuse to go when I shove her away. (I already have a bigger cat at home) So I finally decided to add her to my family.

In order to seperate her from the other cat I have, I kept her in my workplace. It's been a while now since I took her home. She's getting prettier now and was very "energetic", whenever I call her, she will appear in front of me immediately.

Oh, I didn't introduce her yet, I name her after the other cat that I lost 2 years ago Meow Meow.

It's good to have a pet at home. It really add some fun to my small family.

No comments:

Post a Comment